Asheville’s Oldest Pawnshop
From acoustic and electric guitars to amps and drums, Finkelstein’s carries a large selection of name brand and vintage musical instruments.
Pawnshops offer a quick, convenient and a confidential way to borrow money. If you have unwanted jewelry or just need some extra cash, bring it to Finkelstein’s.
Finkelstein’s specializes in antiques and estate jewelry and offers an incredible selection of diamonds, rings, watches and more which changes daily, so visit often.
- 10 Karat Yellow Gold Opal/Turquois Reversible Ring (Finkelstein’s) $185
- Gold Tone ABG4 (Converted Fretless) Bass (Finkelstein’s) $340
- Xbox One 500gb (Factory Reset) (Finkelstein’s) $149
- 24 Karat 7mm Yellow Gold Band (Finkelstein’s) $1425
- Nintendo 2DS (Finkelstein’s) $59
- PS4 Slim (500gb) with Accessories (Finkelstein’s) $175
- Ibanez Artwood AW300NT Natural High Gloss (Finkelstein’s) $299
- Martin D35 Turns 50 Special Edition (Finkelstein’s) $2999
- Alvarez RF-27 with Gig Bag (Finkelstein’s) $199
You’ll find UNIQUE when you shop FINK’s
Whether you are an Asheville local or visiting for the first time, Finkelstein’s should be on your “must see” list in downtown Asheville. Finkelstein’s, Asheville’s oldest pawnshop, is engrained in the history of the city and specializes in vintage designer jewelry, watches, cocktail rings, estate jewelry and antiques. We get new pieces in everyday, so stop by Finkelstein’s often. Take a piece of Asheville home today with a one of a kind find from Finkelstein’s.